Thursday, August 30, 2007

HELLO.

My name is Isa Salmon,

A Bahrain national I have been diagnosed
with Oesophageal cancer .It has defiled all forms of
medical treatment,
and right now I have only about a few months to live,
according to medical
experts.Though I am very rich, I was never generous,
Now that God has called
me, I have willed and given most of my assets to my
immediate family
members. I have decided to give alms to charity
organizations, as I want
this to be one of the last good deeds I do on
earth.Now that my health has
deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself
anymore. I once asked members
of my family to distribute some money to charity
organizations in
Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to
themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore. I have a huge cash deposit of
Eighteen Million dollars
($18,000,000,00) with a finance House abroad. I will
want you to help me
collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity
organizations.You will take
out 20% of this funds for your assistance.DO REPLY ME
VIA MY PRIVATE
EMAIL (isasalmon3030@yahoo.gr) IF YOU ARE WILLING TO
ASSIST ME.

Regards,
Mr.Isa Salmon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Find the home of your dreams with eircom net property
Sign up for email alerts now http://www.eircom.net/propertyalerts

No comments: