Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have added you as a freind on Siliconindia...

Hi,

I've requested to add you as a friend on SiliconIndia, an invite-only career Indian community. You can use SiliconIndia to find a job or internship, network, and access valuable career information from peers and industry professionals.

Thanks,
Payal

Click here, to accept my friend request http://www.siliconindia.com/register.php?id=lv57A4tO



SiliconIndia members have successfully received offers from: Infosys, Wipro, Reliance, TCS, Google, HCL, Cognizant, Satyam, HDFC Bank, HSBC and hundreds more...

--
My life has changed. What about yours?
Log on to the new Indiatimes Mail and Live out of the Inbox!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I get a lot of great information from this blog. Thanks for sharing this valuable information to our vision. You have posted a trust worthy blog keep sharing.
Online Data Scientist