Thursday, December 20, 2007

YOUR RESPOND NEEDED

Dear Sir/Madam,


I am Sir Melvin King, one of the accounting officer of BARCLAYS Bank,
London, United Kingdom. On the 2nd of January 2005, I received a call that one of my
customer died in the Tsunami Disaster with his wife and only child while on vacation at
Phuket Island in Thailand. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my
customer's extended relatives and until date have not succeeded.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by
my client before it gets confiscated by our bank or declared unserviceable by our bank
where this deposit is lodged. Now, the bank Directors has called a board meeting regarding
this Funds. So my main motive right now is to share this great opportunity with you
by presenting you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased since all his banking details are
with me as his personal Account Officer. And the deceased Account valued at
US$17,500.000.00 (Seventeen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the biological relatives of
my late client, I hereby seek your consent to present you to the bank as next-of-kin of
the deceased since you are a foreigner, so that the proceeds of this account valued at
US$17 ,500.000.00 can be transferred to you as inheritance and thereafter, you and I can
share the money; 50% to me and 40% to you, while 10% will be donated to the Tsunami Disaster
Charity Fund.

We shall start the first transfer with US$5000.000.00 (Five Million
United States Dollars only), upon the successful actualization of the first transfer without
any disappointment from your side, we shall re-apply for the payment of the remaining
amount to your account.

I have the original copy of Certificate of Deposit of the funds, which
will be used to substantiate our inheritance claims.All I require is your consent and
honest co-operation to enable us see the deal through.

Furthermore, I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please contact me if you are interested immediately via my personal
email to enable us
Email:gordonhammiton4@excite.com

commence on the transaction.

Best regards,
Melvin King
BARCLAYS BANK.

No comments: