Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i need your assistance

 
Dear,
 
Good day.I would appreciate if you can represent me and my only brother to claim our inheritance and also help us invest in a profitable ventures since we have no knowledge in business/investment.
 
My name is Miss Halima Deerow Isaaq from the the east African region of Somalia.I am 22 years old under (UNHCR) asylum protection with my only brother in Senegal.after the death of our father the late Abdallah Deerow Isaaq, the formal Somalia's Minister for Constitutional and Federal Affairs who was shot dead as he left the mosque after Friday prayers in Baidoa Somalia on Friday July 28 2006.
 
Before his death he made a deposit of some amount of money outside Somalia for me and my only brother which is the main reason i contacted you so that you can represent us and make the claim as our trustee as well as invest the money in a business/investment you have knowledge in.I have to notified you that i will offer you 20% percent of the total amount while %5 will be for any expenses made, then the remaining balance will go to our investment.
 
Please we need your friendship and trust to start living again and put our horrible past behind us.if interested kindly contact me on for more information and direction.
 
Thanks,
Halima & Yazdi Deerow


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: