Thursday, January 29, 2009

From Mrs Mary Spencer

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: mrsmaryspencer_090@yahoo.ie



- Dear Friend, My name is Mrs Mary Spencer am 69yrs old of age, I stay in new york city, USA.I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the world. I spend all my life on investment and coporate business. Along the way, I lost my husband and two beautiful kids in a fatal accident that occoured in November 5th 2003.After the inccident that took away my husband and two beautiful kids, people ran away from me and now I realised that it's because of my greedy I dont care about people before. Later in the year 2004 I was sent a letter of medical check up from United Kingdon. My personal Doctor testify that I have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my life soon. I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot of investment cannot be run and manage by me again. Presently I am in United Kingdon for treatment because I dont know how long I am going to stay again. I quickly call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution. He advised and minister to me to share my properties ,wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor and for future raising. So I made make up my mind to follow the instruction from God. I am writing this letter to people who really need help to contact me urgently. I have made available preparation to share the funds in various banks in the world especially the Orphanage, Homeless and divorced women. Please contact me and stop weeping. probably the little you can get from me will improve your living and God will be happy with me and forgive me for not being kind to people before. Let me know what you really need the money for, and if you can still help me to distribute money to nearest orhanage homes, feel free to contact me or you give me their contacts so that I can reach them. Now I am so much with God. May you be blessed, as you reach me. Please to remind you, dont belongs to scammers or any act of fraudlent on internet. I will give more information to you as I await your response immediately. Best Regards Mrs Mary Spencer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sera verdad

Unknown said...

Yo tambien tengo dudas. Sera un Fraude. Será Lavado de Activos ó Dinero.
Sera Lavado de Dollares del Narcotrafico ??

Tengo Dudas.

Atn. carlos.

Darquise said...

Do not answer to that e-mail address; it is an act of fraud in the internet.