Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

MRS MARYAN ADOGO. 
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA- (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.   
 
 
ATTENTION !!!
         
This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank Of Africa. (BOA). I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($27.2million) of one of my Bank clients who died along with his entire family in November 2000 in a plane crash. It is clear stated in the Bank rules and regulation a deposited fund which has being Dormant after Ten years shall be reverted as unclaimed fund.
 
Here is the web site of the Plane Crash Incidents:
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
 
Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the Ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for any expenses. If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail, have a great day.
 
Make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the Bank. Don't disclose it to any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it.
 
Yours faithfully,
MRS MARYAN ADOGO.

No comments: